Pamela Ayuso is an entrepreneur, writer, and mom. She has always had a passion for reading and writing and finds inspiration all around her. Her husband and her three wonderful daughters inspired the story of her first children’s book, Alicia and Bunnie Paint a Mural. When she’s not making memories with her family, she can be found at Celaque, a real estate development and property management company based in Honduras, where she is the CEO and cofounder. She is the author of Amazon best-selling book, Heptagram: The 7-Pillar Business Design System for the 21st Century.
Pamela Ayuso is a real estate entrepreneur and developer who has executive leadership experience in two of the most successful real estate developers in Honduras—managing operations at Alianza and leading Celaque.
During her time at Alianza, Pamela was responsible for the commercial management of over $50 million in real estate properties. She designed and implemented Alianza’s operational structure, oversaw company operations and processes, and collaborated in the design and development of new residential, office and retail commercial projects throughout Tegucigalpa.
Currently, she serves as co-founder and CEO of Celaque, which has a portfolio of properties of more than 200,000 square feet. Pamela’s focus is on growing Celaque into a model for the 21st-century company, including:
- Creating the first-of-its-kind online system for managing daily to-do’s and operating work that is tied to the company processes resulting in onboard of staff in a quarter of the previous time.
- Overseeing selected movement of all Celaque’s systems to the cloud, as opposed to the legacy systems and Excel that are standard in the industry.
- Organizing teams by function and not by hierarchy and actively removing barriers to communication by implementing monthly company-widemeetings and computer systems that invite collaboration.
- Designing a highly inclusive design process where, through an iterative approach, a team made up of engineers, architects, property management and finance professionals makes the building design decisions usually made by one or two decision-makers and a team of architects in a traditional context.
Pamela earned a Bachelor of Science degree, summa cum laude, in finance and accounting from Ithaca College and went on to earn a Master of International Affairs in international finance from Columbia University. She is a certified public accountant in the state of New York. Pamela writes an entrepreneurial blog on LinkedIn and www.pamelaayuso.com, and serves as Secretary of the Board of Directors and Strategy Committee at Asociación Creciendo Juntos. She is also a member of the Board of Directors and the Board’s Finance Committee at FEREMA.
When she is not busy building a 21st-century company, Pamela spends her time reading a book a week and raising her 3 daughters with her husband.
Contact: email@example.com or pamelaayuso.com/contact
What if your business could consistently operate with excellence no matter what and keep evolving for years to come?
Your company is a living organism. Provide an environment that will encourage it to grow with the Heptagram method, the 7-pillar business design system for the 21st century.
No matter your organization, you can learn to work with a defined operating structure that ensures you deliver high quality and consistency to your customers. The best part? You will also create a company that can evolve and adapt over time to the changing environment, with room for innovation, self-organization, learning, and trust. With the Heptagram method, you can cover all your basics, such as:
- Building the right organizational structure based on timeless principles and new concepts.
- Defining business processes, which will ensure consistency and quality.
- Using IT to automate and make your workflows foolproof.
- Analyzing metrics to measure success.
- Managing your organization with trust and communicating well with your team.
- Allowing room to evolve and change as new ideas, needs, and trends develop over time.
- Growing and scaling with this newfound freedom.
Heptagram is the must-read book that every executive and entrepreneur needs sitting on their desks. Thanks to the Heptagram method, you will:
- Save time
- Save money
- Build a company that can outlast you
- Have peace of mind
Pamela Ayuso is an entrepreneur, writer, and mom. When she’s not making memories with her family, she can be found at Celaque, a real estate development and property management company based in Honduras, where she is the CEO and cofounder.
Amazon Kindle: amazon.com/gp/product/B093LR6XFT
Amazon Hardcover: amazon.com/gp/product/1737117428
Amazon Paperback: amazon.com/Heptagram-7-Pillar-Business-Design-Century/dp/173711741X
Goodreads (book): goodreads.com/book/show/57944414-heptagram
Amazon Kindle: amazon.com/gp/product/B07PH51JSM
Amazon Hardcover: amazon.com/Alicia-Bunnie-Paint-Mural-Pamela/dp/1989161650
Goodreads (book): goodreads.com/book/show/45701433-alicia-and-bunnie-paint-a-mural
Time Management for Busy Business Owners
Join our mailing list and receive our free Time Management for Busy Business Owners e-book.